Monday 30 January 2017

A lacey leotard




I was already a big fan of the Dansez and FirmFit dance/active wear so I was delighted when they sent me an amazing leotard to review. So here is my complete and honest review (plus some pretty awesome pictures by Rennison-Rae Photography).

The leotard is part of the Embrace range, a deluxe range of leotards. As soon as I opened this leotard I was in love with it! The lace cutout design is incredibly beautiful, plus I’ve always wanted a leotard with a high neck and shorts-style bottom (I think it just looks so classy), so I felt like a very lucky girl.

My one concern was that as there was no bra-lining I might fall out of it when performing any allegro (not so good when there is only a small panel of opaque material to cover the chest!). Happily, with some adjusting, the leotard is supportive enough in this area and I haven’t fallen out of it (phew!). However, I wouldn’t advice this leotard for someone with a larger bust as the front opaque panel isn’t too large.

The leotard is mainly made of lace in a pretty floral pattern. This has a small amount of stretch allowing for good range of movement at the shoulders and back. I particularly like the key hole back detail, which again adds to the beauty of the leotard. (Just be careful with the Velcro neck that it doesn’t attach and pull on the pretty lace).

I thought I would love a shorts style leotard, and in theory I do, however when dancing the legs rolled up and so I was constantly adjusting them between dances. Although I think this could be due to my muscular legs...

The leotard has washed brilliantly, unlike previous leotards I have owned, where the colour and material has seemed to wear in the wash.

Ultimately I love this leotard and think it was the perfect choice of attire for my most recent shoot with Rennison-Rae Photography. I’d love to see this leotard in another colour - possibly a nude pink, navy, emerald green or bright red!



Check out FirmFit active wear here - https://www.dans-ez.com/collections/all-activewear

And find more Dancez leotards here - https://www.dans-ez.com/


Check out the leotard in action in this dance inspired shoot with Rennison-Rae Photography - 





Thanks Chris for another great set of photos!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig