Tuesday 30 August 2016

Anarchy Strength

After a series of meetings over the past few weeks I am excited to announce that I shall be working very closely alongside Anarchy Strength to promote injury care and education within the Strongman and StrongWomen community. In addition to writing on their upcoming blog, I shall be travelling with Anarchy Strength to Strongman events to provide my services as a Graduate Sports Therapist and First Aider. If you see us at these events please come say hello!

Keep an eye out on the Anarchy page and my own to see what we're up to! 💪🏼 #StartStrongFinishStronger




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello,

    Thanks for sharing useful information for us.I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have lots of great content.Please visit here

    Regards,
    Sports Therapist Near me

    ReplyDelete

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig