Wednesday 20 July 2016

Holiday 'Summer Strength' challenge


In 4 days I go away on our annual family holiday to Devon. While there we are constantly doing activities including hiking, cycling, surfing and kayaking. In addition, I  always ensure I stretch and keep fit myself by performing mini circuits.

This year I am going to follow a 2 week dance specific supplementary workout. Follow me on social media to see my progress!

If you’re interested in getting a copy of this FREE workout, please email me at performancesportstherapy@hotmail.com stating ‘SUMMER STRENGTH’.

 You can follow me here –

Twitter - @Perf_STherapy

Snapchat - @ElliePSTherapy

Instagram – Performance Sports Therapy

If you want to hear more about my holiday adventures, keep your eyes peeled on my blog!

- E
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig