Friday 29 April 2016

International Dance Day


As it is International Dance Day I thought I would share my favourite photos from recent shoot with Chris Rennison Rae.

On a freezing cold morning in March, we travelled to different locations along the North East coast to catch the sunrise and still spring morning. Here are the results…












Thankfully Chris chose a much warmer location for the following shoot which took place at the Grand Hotel in Tynemouth. I think this has been my favourite shoot yet! Take a look and see what you think!










Let me know what you think!
All photography by Rennison Rae Photography. Find it here - http://www.rennisonraephotography.com/
Wearing – Mirella leotard and Bloch tights, Plume Tutu, Plume White Skirt, Black hand-made skirt and Freed Pointe Shoes.
-E

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig