Monday 18 January 2016

New In H&M


When I got an email through from H&M featuring a gorgeous new bright neon active wear bra and matching leggings I couldn’t help but go online and check it out. Shortly after I made the purchase…well it wasn’t more Nike kit so it was ok right?

The delivery was quick, and when I got it through I was delighted that the small in both items fit perfectly. In H&M my sizing can be all over the place and so I was sceptical that these items in a Small would fit, however I was happy to be proved wrong.

The garments are a gorgeous stretch material and so colourful that I can’t fault them. The bra is really supportive and I love the feature of a  high neck, which keeps me all tucked away when exercising in the gym, unlike other sports bras I own  (I’m not one to have a cleavage on show as I don’t find it attractive). The bra is designed using different colour lycra and mesh making cool and comfortable to wear. The leggings are just as great, especially as they are long enough in the leg for a 5ft 11 girl! Plus, the back of the leggings aren’t see-through - Winner! A perfect pair of leggings for leg day!

You can’t really fault the outfit at £14.99 a piece! For those feeling the pinch after the Christmas period, I would recommend heading to H&M to make sure you’re kitted out for a New Year of PBs!

I’m not a great fan of the other H&M active wear due to the dull patterning and I wish they did more funky stuff like this, so fingers crossed for future lines!

Here are some snaps of me wearing the items in 1°C conditions.

-E














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig