Friday 13 November 2015

My NIKE Obsession


   
 
 

 



Oh my obsession with Nike Training kit is BADDD!

 

 

 

My collection is ever growing even though it really shouldn't as I have far too many sports clothes. I live so close to a Nike outlet store that each time I walk past I have to go in to see if I can find any bargains. I hardly wear normal clothes though due to my job so its ok right? To date I have found some great treats in there such as; a Black and Yellow Down jacket, a light support bra, several pairs of bright running shorts, a white cotton vest and a cropped black track and field hoody as well as a turquoise running top which I shall use for work.

 

 

 

I bought the cropped hoody in a xl, however due to the style I like the more relaxed fit, definitely more comfortable when you're hanging around the gym after a tough session. The back design saying
 
 
'FAST
 
/////////
 
FLY'

 

Is pretty cool and gives it a bit of an edge. In fact this would be a perfect transitional hoody to wear to gym and about town.

 

 

 

The running top is a beautiful turquoise colour with flecks of white. I found it for a bargain at £15 when its selling for around double online! The material is very soft and has dry-fit and stay warm technology. The body and sleeves are very long which I prefer when training and working as I don't have to constantly pull it down to stay decent. What really attracted me to the top was the thumb holes which are perfect for cold days working on the pitch side under a pair of gloves. This makes it different from other items I own. However, this past week I purchased a beautiful black ¾ zip thermal top with a similar sleeve design, another great addition to my outdoors workwear.

 

 

 

I just love Nike! It helps that their clothing fits me well. Being a curvy but athletic 5ft 11 it can sometimes be hard to get good fitting tights.  I have also never had a problem when washing the clothes. They stay in perfect shape, retain colour and remain to work as well as they state wash after wash. I own pieces from 6 years ago which are still like brand new. Must help that I treat them like gods but still, 6 years is pretty good considering how often I wear and wash the stuff!

 

 

 

You can imagine my excitement when in my final two years of University I was asked to be a Brand Ambassador for Nike through the University kit supplier Kitlocker. Here I worked as part of a small group at the University to publicise and promote the Nike Brand through the use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and connections with university sports teams. I also acted as a connection between students and Kitlocker for any queries regarding orders. And.....I got free kit! BONUS! But seriously, it is top quality stuff and its a shame it has Uni branding on it or I would wear it for work.

 

 

 

 

 

So far my Nike count stands at;

 

 

 

Tops/Vests- 15

 

Fleeces/Hoodies- 8

 

Sports Bras- 6

 

Trousers- 4

 

Leggings- 6

 

Shorts- 12

 

Jackets- 3

 

Bags- 2

 

Accessories- 1

 

Trainers- 4

 

Yoga Pumps- 1

 

Neck Gaiter- 1

 

 

 

And counting.....
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig