Thursday 30 April 2015

BA Dance at Teesside University

For the next month I am working with Teesside University BA Dance students to develop their core and upper body strength.
So far I have taken three sessions with the students and am enjoying it immensely! As well as instructing the class, I am educating the students in screening methods, the necessity for supplementary training within the discipline, functional anatomy, measuring the intensity of sessions, and much more!
Due to a busy schedule I have not posted as regularly as I wish, however I shall be posting more on training and injury prevention within the next week. 
For the moment here are some photos of past sessions. Take a look and enjoy!







Find me on Instagram at PerformanceSportsTherapy

@Perf_STherapy


#StrartStrongFinishStronger




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Performance Sports Therapy. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig